10 Gnomes 7: the Solitude 10 Gnomes 7: the Solitude

a bit... creepy

I must say that I love the atmosphere, but for finding gnomes? Its a bit creepy ahah! Well I would guess they are evil gnomes sorta, Keep up the good work!

Crescendo Crescendo

Good!

I love the music and the concept! The game as a good difficulty curve even though it gets very hard after 300 seconds :P Nice work! Keep it up!

Chopper Chopper

Pretty good

Yeah as I saied, it wasn't that bad, but the slow movment of the mouse makes it a little bit more difficult to play. Anyway, good job! Keep it up!

icebrick responds:

Thanks! The slight lag of the helicopter when following the mouse was designed to make the game more of a challenge, and therefore more interesting.

Nerfbomb Nerfbomb

Ok but...

Well ya know, you already submitted this content yesterday... I know It was blammed but I wish you good luck for this time. Ya know, I understant how you feel getting blammed for your good work because I am like this too lol Anyway, good luck! Keep it up!

oldryan responds:

Yeah! A load of thanks for the support.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

A...MAZING!

I love it! I like to beat up bill gates with a medieval flail, how sweet is that lol. Good job, I mean very good job!
Keep it up!

Wacky Wade : Dress up Wacky Wade : Dress up

Nice

I think that its quite nice. Lots of accesory and stuff. Good job. keep it up!

the-meedows responds:

Thanks, dude. Did you find the secrets (eyes, mouth) ? I'm telling that for the next readers… don(t take it personally…

Monty Python Soundboard Monty Python Soundboard

I just love it

Omg lol I just love monty Python! Good job!

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Very good

Indeed, it was very very good. I loved it.

Windows XXP Windows XXP

Genius

Well, How do you come up with this anyway! Its amazing the way that you "redesigned" Microsoft WinXp. ANyway. Good job.

Peda responds: